I’ll be doing a webinar on how to make code last! It is based on the “Thinking OOP” chapter of our book.
It seems that we always have to rewrite verification code that we did on
a previous project. Why? What can we do to minimize code changes? In
this webinar, international author Mike Mintz shares Expert Techniques,
based on OOP (Object Oriented Programming) that he uses to make code
last. We’ll take a look at how to write adaptable monitors and checkers.
Mike will show how to maximize the probability that your code can be
adapted to other projects.
* What is bit rot?
* Adaptable versus Reusable code
* Minimizing your assumptions to Maximize Adaptability
* Canonical Monitors and Checkers
* Aldec RTL Simulators & Design Rule Checking
* Question and Answer Session
View All Aldec Events: http://www.aldec.com/Events